Here’s what you will benefit from when joining MOLLY MAID.
Great pay and benefits
Each week our team members typically work 25 to 30 hours and can earn between £180 – £250. You’ll also have transportation provided so you can travel from one job to the next. Our Route Manager positions come with a company car and wages are up to £280 per week.
Hours that make sense
We don’t work during unsocial hours, so evenings and weekends are yours to spend with family, friends or however you like.
You’ll be a valued employee
Once you’ve completed your trial and paid training days, you will have a formal contract of employment where you will receive paid holiday and sick leave. And if eligible you’ll be enrolled into our pension scheme.
Key roles within MOLLY MAID
- These are our team leaders.
- Work with an assistant team member cleaning our customers.
- Responsible for all documents needed for each day’s and/or week’s cleans.
- Receive a MOLLY MAID branded car to use during work and personally.
- A valid UK driver’s licence is necessary for this position.
- Our Assistants form the core of our teams.
- Will receive comprehensive training to ensure they learn to clean ‘The MOLLY MAID way’.
- Career development and possibility to be promoted to Route Managers.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our team members think
I joined MOLLY MAID 5 years ago because I absolutely love cleaning! I get a lot of satisfaction knowing that our customers come home to a nice clean home. MOLLY MAID is a great company to work for, you meet some lovely people and it keeps you fit!
Route Manager & Supervisor
I like the regular hours and I enjoy not having to work at the weekends. MOLLY MAID is a great place to work, you’re out and about all the time, it’s much better than being stuck in an office! I like being part of a bigger team too, everyone is really friendly.
I wanted a more active job so I joined MOLLY MAID seven years ago. I love to see the difference we can make when we’ve cleaned a customer’s home. It’s a really great place to work, everyone gets on well together and we make a really good team!
Have a question about our application process?
Speak with a friendly member of our team today0333 800 8057