Call in the experts for your end of tenancy clean
When moving out of a rental property, it is wise to ensure you leave it spotless, in order to get back as much of your deposit as possible.
Here at MOLLY MAID, we have more than 30 years’ experience in domestic cleaning, so if you want to make sure your home is ready for inspection, call in the experts. So certain are we of the professional service we provide, we even guarantee it.
And, if you are not completely satisfied, all you have to do is let us know, within two working days, and we will return to clean the specific area free of charge.
Before we carry out the clean, a MOLLY MAID representative will visit the property to discuss which areas need cleaning. Then a written estimate is provided, confirming the schedule and price.
Although every MOLLY MAID clean is tailored to a customer’s specific requirements, we do offer the following as standard:
- A thorough clean of bathrooms and kitchens
- Cupboard fronts wiped
- Floors washed
- Skirting boards, pictures, lamp shades, ornaments, windowsills and furniture dusted
- All rooms vacuumed
- Paintwork cleaned
If you require anything else, just ask.
- The end of tenancy service clean will be carried out in accordance with instructions taken at the time and detailed in the estimate of service
- MOLLY MAID is not responsible if the work carried out does not meet the standard required by a third party
- MOLLY MAID will not be liable for any additional costs imposed by a third party
- A minimum deposit of 50% will be required at the time of booking the service. In some instances, full payment may be requested MOLLY MAID is happy to assist with all your moving clean needs. To find your local MOLLY MAID experts, click here. You can call or email your local Franchise Owner directly, or submit an online enquiry.