Domestic Cleaner in Aire Valley
Earn up to £300 per week.
We’re growing and looking for cleaners to join our team!
Here are some of the some of the benefits to working for MOLLY MAID:
- Family friendly hours – no work evenings or weekends.
- You will receive a full employment contract.
- You are paid from the start of your very first clean to last clean including travel time.
- Enrolment into the government pension programme.
- Receive holiday pay.
- Full training on how to clean the ‘MOLLY MAID Way’.
- Fully insured car provided, with personal use allowed for our Route Managers.
At MOLLY MAID we promote a friendly and professional team working environment and if sounds like something you want to be a part of then we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- A positive and courteous attitude.
- An energetic and efficient approach to work.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A great team player.
- Have a full manual drivers licence.
*MOLLY MAID HomeSafe procedures are how we operate during COVID-19. HomeSafe ensures that all our staff can safely do their job. The health and safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. This includes:
– Daily health check of all our teams and customers
– PPE provided
– Social Distancing procedures in place