MOLLY MAID JETS OFF TO THE SUN!
MOLLY MAID, the UK’s leading domestic cleaning company, is delighted to announce the winners of their 2010 Travel Incentive Programme which is designed to incentivise as well as to drive sales in the last quarter of the year. Open to all Franchise Owners in the UK Network,The Clean Sweep Challenge offered a financial incentive in the form of a luxury prize to reward increased cleans prior to Christmas, and additional funding of a staff celebration to acknowledge everyone’s efforts.
The campaign, which ran for a period of twelve weeks and proved highly successful resulting in 10 winners, undertook a variety of marketing activities to add significant sales growth. Achieving more than 700 additional house cleans between the winners, their combined sales represented 10% growth over the final quarter of the year.
Travel Incentive Programme Winners:
|Franchise Owner Name||Franchise Area|
|Julie Beckham||MOLLY MAID Bexley|
|Sheila Hodgkinson||MOLLY MAID Oxford|
|Regina MacDonald||MOLLY MAID Bath|
Pam Bader OBE, Chief Executive of MOLLY MAID, commented, “This campaign proved very popular amongst our Network and despite a tough economy, the MOLLY MAID service appears to be more popular than ever. With more families facing increasing pressures to return to work or work harder, families have less and less time or inclination to clean their homes and therefore turn to us for support. With prizes varying from a Champneys Day for two, 32 inch TVs to Tom Toms and John Lewis vouchers together with an added financial incentive, The Clean Sweep Challenge was fully embraced resulting in ten very worthy winners.”
For further information:
Please contact Charlotte Hassenstein, Marketing and Communications Manager, MOLLY MAID on 01628 583 761 or on email@example.com
Notes to editor:
About MOLLY MAID
- MOLLY MAID is Britain’s largest professional maid service company and one of the world’s largest domestic cleaning maid services.
- MOLLY MAID arrived in the UK 25 years ago in 1984 and has 72 franchisees across the UK with system sales of over £13 million in 2010.
- MOLLY MAID is a successful national Franchisor with national accolades such as the British Franchise Association’s (BFA) Franchisee of the Year 2009 as well as Franchisor of the Year 2007 – Bronze Winner.
- MOLLY MAID was founded in Canada in 1979 and now encompasses the UK, USA, Canada, Japan, Portugal, Bermuda and Puerto Rico.
- MOLLY MAID takes away the responsibility of house cleaning from the customer. An estimate and special requirements are taken at the very beginning so there is no need to leave notes or special instructions every time the Maids visit your home.