Great Last Minute Gift Ideas
Oh oh – you just remembered that you need to bring a present for someone at tomorrow’s Christmas dinner… and you forgot.
Not to worry. Most shops are still open on Christmas Eve, such as chemists where there are actually some great – and even inexpensive – presents you can pick up there…
- Gift card. Everyone appreciates a gift card whether it’s for music, perfume or to spend in the chemist itself. The cashier can often load up the balance for however much you’d like to give.
- Magazine and subscription. Pick up a magazine that the person would be interested in and send off the subscription card. (Or go online – you can usually subscribe that way too.)
- Perfumed products. Whether you pick up someone’s favourite perfume or body lotion or some scented candles, these gifts are always gratefully received.
- Shampoo/conditioner. Purchase a good quality product that you know your friend wouldn’t buy… it’s always nice to try a new hair product.
- Fashion umbrella. Most chemists have a stand of fashion umbrellas for different prices. And everyone can use another one of these.
- Cozy slippers. Head to the aisle with socks, stockings and cozy slippers or socks. These make great colourful gifts.