What you don’t see makes a huge difference
Real cleanliness is in the detail. MOLLY MAID, the professional cleaning experts, have identified several cleaning chores that leave your home sparkling clean… and for the better.
- Cobwebs in skylights: Tie a duster cloth to the end of a broom. Use the broom to remove the cobwebs.
- Scuffs on skirting boards: Use a spray cleaner and damp cloth to clean away scuff marks. You may need to repaint or touch up with trim paint. Ask everyone to remove their shoes from now on.
- Dirty mirrors: Use window cleaner and a clean micro-fibre cloth. Clean and buff until shiny and streak free.
- Fingerprints: Use a damp cloth and spray cleaner to wipe fingerprints from around light switches, door handles and walls.
- Dust-free floors: Sweep or vacuum at least once a week especially if there are a lot of people and pets traipsing in and out of the house. Wash with a slightly damp microfiber cloth.