Brushing Up on Cleaning Chores
Grab Your Toothbrush
Keep old toothbrushes because they will come in handy for many different house chores. The cleaning experts at MOLLY MAID provide the following ideas.
- Use a little shaving cream and a toothbrush to remove crayon marks on the wall.
- When dirt and mud gets stuck in the soles of your shoes, use a toothbrush to loosen it.
- Stains on the floor and kitchen surfaces? Use non-gel whitening toothpaste and a toothbrush to remove them.
- To remove grime between tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, combine 1 part Borax, 2 parts baking soda, and 2 parts water. Dampen a toothbrush, add some cleaner and scrub away.
- Toothbrushes are perfect for reaching those hard-to-reach spaces and corners in appliances such as toasters, microwaves and coffee makers. Use a toothbrush to clean away crumbs and stains.
- Lift hair out of a hairbrush by pulling it up with your toothbrush.