Dreaming of a Clean Christmas? MOLLY MAID Helps Make your Dream Come True
It’s the final week before Christmas. Why not spend half a day giving your main rooms – the kitchen, bathroom and main floor – a really good clean. The cleaning experts at MOLLY MAID suggest you always clean from top to bottom and left to right. Here are their other cleaning tips.
- Dust any cobwebs in the ceiling corners.
- Clean, dry and shine appliance surfaces, range and hood including the microwave.
- Use a degreaser product to wash countertops.
- Damp wipe cupboard fronts, tables and chairs.
- Do a sweep of cupboards and the fridge for old food – check for spoilage and expiration dates and get rid of it in the compost bin, recycling box and garbage. Wipe shelves and other surfaces as you go.
- Clean windows and other glass surfaces.
- Empty the garbage. Wipe garbage can and compost container.
- Sweep and wash the floor.
- Launder kitchen dishcloths and towels.
- Clean shelves, fixtures and items on the vanity.
- Damp wipe cabinet fronts.
- Clean the shower, tub and sink inside and out.
- Clean, dry and shine mirrors, chrome and tile.
- Wash windows and tracks.
- Scrub the toilet including the bowl, seat, lid, tank and base.
- Empty the garbage.
- Sweep or vacuum and wash the floor.
LIVING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM
- Dust the ceiling and corners with an extendable static duster.
- Dust behind doors and under tables and other furniture.
- Dust and clean all surfaces.
- With a damp cloth, clean surfaces including windowsills and frames, doors and switch plates.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Sweep or vacuum.