7-Step Checklist to Quick-Clean the Bathroom
When unexpected company calls and says they’re just 15 minutes away… you may have to scramble a bit to put your house in order. The bathroom most definitely needs a quick clean.
Here are 7 swift cleaning tips to help make the bathroom presentable in a time-crunch manner:
- Remove any towels (put them right into the closest laundry hamper) and put out fresh hand towels.
- Close the shower curtain or spray visible shower walls with a bathroom cleaner and run a dry squeegee down the walls.
- Clean the mirror with glass cleaner and shine the faucet and taps.
- Wipe down the counter and sink, and de-clutter the counter space (but make sure there’s still soap for hand washing).
- Swab a toilet brush around the bowl, and wipe the toilet seat and outer rim.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor and spot clean any noticeable spots.
- Place a new roll of toilet paper on the holder to ensure it doesn’t run out while your guests are visiting.