Six New Uses for Dental Floss from the Cleaning Experts at MOLLY MAID
Dental floss is a wonderful thing… using it every day helps to keep your teeth squeaky clean and your gums healthy!
But you can use dental floss for all kinds of other things. It’s so strong, and these tips from the maid service experts at MOLLYMAID are ingenious!
- ‘Un-stick’ a photograph:If you have an old photo that is stuck to an album page or another snapshot, get out the dental floss and slide a length of it under the corner of the stuck photo. Work the floss between the two surfaces to separate them without damaging the picture.
- Broken necklace?Rescue a broken strand by threading the beads onto dental floss for a quick, sturdy fix.
- Hang a picture:To hang lightweight artwork (that’s not in a heavy frame), use dental floss in place of picture wire.
- String popcorn:For the holidays next winter, string a popcorn garland with dental floss. Just thread the floss through a needle as you would ordinary sewing thread.
- Need a hair tie?If you don’t have an elastic or hairband, use dental floss to hold your hair back before you wash your face.
- Cut cheesecake:Use unwaxed, unflavored floss to slice any soft cheeses or layer cakes.