Throw Away Your Kitchen Sponge – Another cleaning tip to get rid of germs
Did you know that the highest concentration of bacteria in most homes is found in and around the kitchen sink?
Bacteria love dampness and – as mentioned in our previous post Stop Spreading Germs in the Kitchen- bacteria require moisture to reproduce and survive… and in the kitchen, the sponge at the sink is often a culprit. A sponge is a moist environment and takes so long to dry. As a result, it’s a playground for bacteria to grow and multiply.
MOLLY MAID recommends trading in the kitchen sponge for a microfibre cloth. A microfibre cloth dries quickly when hung up after use and is also environmentally responsible because it lasts much longer than traditional cloths. They’re also a great cleaning tool because they have special small fibres that are designed to get into surfaces, pores and crevices that traditional cloths can’t reach.
Your house cleaning checklist just got easier!