- The initial franchise and territory fee
- Staff recruitment leaflets
- Support programme
- Customised management software
- Customised lead management software
- Household cleaning equipment and supplies
Total investment of £16,975 + VAT
We would advise you to have a minimum of £8,000 in working capital in your bank on day one, bringing the total investment excluding VAT to £24,975
It is recommended that in the first year of starting your cleaning business that you have the ability to cover your living costs from somewhere else, such as personal savings or from your spouse or partner.
Most High Street Banks will support the purchase or startup of a MOLLY MAID business but we have long-standing relationships with the following national banks, who will often lend up to 70% of the investment (including working capital) because of our longstanding and successful history (bank funding of course is subject to status):
- Lloyds Bank.
We also have access to the Government backed startup loan scheme through our referral partner BizBritain (www.bizbritain.com), who can provide funding with a minimal investment and security required from yourself.
Loans through BizBritain include:
- Unsecured amounts between £500 – £25,000.
- Competitive fixed interest rate of 6% per annum.
- Repayment of loan amounts over a term of between 1 and 5 years.
- Fully supported application process.
- No application fee.
- Early repayment privileges without penalty.
We will work closely with you throughout the application process by providing profit and cash flow projections that are based on results that are actually achieved by our Franchise Owners.