Oh oh - you just remembered that you need to bring a present for
someone at tomorrow's Christmas dinner... and you forgot.
Not to worry. Most shops are still open on Christmas Eve, such
as chemists where there are actually some great - and even
inexpensive - presents you can pick up there…
- Gift card. Everyone appreciates a gift card
whether it's for music, perfume or to spend in the chemist itself.
The cashier can often load up the balance for however much you'd
like to give.
- Magazine and subscription. Pick up a magazine
that the person would be interested in and send off the
subscription card. (Or go online - you can usually subscribe that
- Perfumed products. Whether you pick up
someone's favourite perfume or body lotion or some scented candles,
these gifts are always gratefully received.
- Shampoo/conditioner.Purchase a good quality product that you
know your friend wouldn't buy... it's always nice to try a new hair
- Fashion umbrella. Most chemists have a stand
of fashion umbrellas for different prices. And everyone can use
another one of these.
- Cozy slippers. Head to the aisle with socks,
stockings and cozy slippers or socks. These make great colourful